for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Saturday, August 15, 2009

Rowing Circuit

Another day of rowing from Riverhead Beach, out and around Brown' s Island and back. About 4 miles.
~
It's a pain dodging yachts in Marblehead Harbor and when you finally get out of it the wake waves are a bit harrowing. Not that they scare me or anything.
~
Heading over to Brown's Island, I was hoping to tie up with "My Friend Who Doesn't Want His Name Mentioned in the Blog" but the Damp Yankee was nowhere to be found. Man.... was I thirsty for a beer at that time, but no takers.
~
So I rowed back. sustained by a couple of Mike's Hard Limes.
~
~

Disqus