Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Motivation

OK I admit that my resolution to seek fitness is due to seeing my old friend Harvey Rowe compete in those triathlons and look so good.
~
And did I say old? He's at least 30 years older than I am. Maybe 40.
~
He published a picture of me on his blog, "Harvey's Thoughts" when I was on the cross country team at UMASS, and I really do miss being in such shape. It used to be great to break into a trot and escalate into a full blown sprint. Plus the UMASS Track Team alumni are always sending me invitations to events where they get together for a fun run or small road race out in Amherst, MA.
~
I wouldn't be caught dead showing up at my current weight.
~
And I'm sick of hearing how fat I am from Katelyn and Ryan. Mikey doesn't get on my ass as much, but I know what he's thinking.


  • Waterfront Offerings
  • Land Offerings
  • No comments: