Saturday, August 01, 2009

Activity Spectrum

Once again, a beautiful Saturday.
~
Should I keep sitting on this couch, drinking coffee and making sure that you pathetic Peeps get your Blog fix??? Or should I venture forth and try to make contributions to the further advancement of humanity?
~
I'll probably choose to do stuff in the middle of this spectrum... like work on the Workbench and Adirondack Chair projects, row the Tender, and play with the Grandkids.
~
BTW... sometime this weekend, one of you will hit this Blog for the 50,000th time. That's FIFTY THOUSAND instances of searching for solace and inspiration, yet most likely coming back with frustration and emptiness.
~
I don't really care. I'd be Blogging or venting in another type of journal whether you looked at it or not. But I have to admit that it's nice to share some thoughts with you. As you may suspect, I really don't tell you everything.... some things you don't want to commit to documentation. Not now anyway.

No comments: