Saturday, July 25, 2009

Weekend Responsibility

Peeps -
We are staring down the beginning of a relatively nice, mid-summer weekend.
~
Why don't you pay attention to your own plans, and stop sending me hundreds of emails asking me what I'm going to do this weekend????
~
I'm tempted to completely ignore your pathetic petitions, but I realize that would tend to exacerbate your neurotic insecurities, so I will gratuitously give you my weekend outlook. You Emotional Babies!
~
Things I have to do.... check lobster pots, glue the maple and mahoghany apron on to the workbench project, make a bank deposit, see if the Bluefish have returned to Fish Alley behind Baker's Island, get a rowing workout in the Tender in Marblehead Harbor, grab a burger at the Boston Yacht Club, send out some Nanepashemet Telecom invoices, drink some Dark and Stormies.
~
Pretty much have to stop the list there. Even a Mountain of a Man like me has his limits.
~
Now I hope you can settle down and concentrate on your own life for awhile and leave me alone.

No comments: