Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Not Lip Service


My friend, Harvey Rowe, is a doer not a talker.
~
Although he can still talk a good game.
~
But he doesn't just say that "My Brother's Table" soup kitchen in Lynn is a worthy cause.
~
He actively recruits his friends and family to lend a hand.
~
Not a bad looking dishwashing crew!

Tuna Lips said...
I eats at the shelter anytime I gets to not having no food around the hacienda. I reckon it would be Tuna Lips service, then, sho nuff! Hoo ha, reglar Bob Hope I is!

Harvey Rowe said...
Thanks John/jay but the heroes are the ones in the picture like Ryan who gave his all and helped get 200 or so people feed and made their day a little better.......



Er.....
Harvey....
I didn't exactly refer to you as a "Hero", just as a freaking "Doer". I think you've read a little too much in.

2 comments:

Tuna Lips said...

I eats at the shelter anytime I gets to not having no food around the hacienda. I reckon it would be Tuna Lips service, then, sho nuff! Hoo ha, reglar Bob Hope I is!

Harvey Rowe said...

Thanks John/jay but the heroes are the ones in the picture like Ryan who gave his all and helped get 200 or so people feed and made their day a little better.......