Sunday, July 12, 2009

Adirondack Chairs and Lobster

Contrary to your negative Peep thought processes, I did accomplish quite a bit this weekend, most of which I can't talk about until the summer is over, but I can tell you that the patterns for Katelyn's Adirondack chair were all traced from the plans and cut out in luan plywood.
~
I also cleaned and organized the garage somewhat, and the workbench may be getting some life soon.
~
Tommy O and I rebaited all of the lobster traps and caught 16 shorties in the process, which we lawfully returned to the sea. By Wed of this week, when I get back from Swan's Island, ME, we will pull the traps with the hope of getting six keepers or so. Then on Sat. the same thing, which will insure a great clambake next weekend. Stay tuned.
~
If you think that there is a lot that I'm not telling you, you are dead on. But discretion is the greater part of valor.
~
When the time is right, I will tell you how we dealt with all the bullshit, but now is not the time. For way too long, we have been waiting for the pendulum to swing back. Soon, it will begin it's karmic drift, drastically challenging those who felt that they were secure in their self serving precarious perches.

No comments: