Friday, June 26, 2009

Boss Man

This morning I had to struggle to get out of bed and had all intentions of calling it in.
~
It was Friday, I already had completed a ton of stuff for a very successful workweek so I was thinking of taking the day off. I'm the boss of Nanepashemet Telecom... right??? I can do whatever I freaking want.... Right????
~
So I was ready to report on the morning conference call, then kick back and start the weekend..... and then the waves starting hitting the beach.
~
Wave after Wave.
~
Things didn't stop until I finally pulled the Ford F150 back up to the house at 5:10 PM.
~
So much for being the Boss.

Tuna Lips said...
You needs a broader spectrum of workin' stiffs to horse whip to do yer biddings, that's all. Many a summer day I spent sippin' corn likker and pink lemonade with a barefooted harlot fanning me whilst I spectatin' the lesser folk fufillin' my obligations to Colonel Sartoris, he of the old stars and bars, bossman of the Chickesaw county.

1 comment:

Tuna Lips said...

You needs a broader spectrum of workin' stiffs to horse whip to do yer biddings, that's all. Many a summer day I spent sippin' corn likker and pink lemonade with a barefooted harlot fanning me whilst I spectatin' the lesser folk fufillin' my obligations to Colonel Sartoris, he of the old stars and bars, bossman of the Chickesaw county.