Thursday, May 07, 2009

POTW Week 18

Every once in a while, someone decides to muster up the courage to take a shot at me on this blog.
~
That's alright.
~
If you are an asshole, and you like me, then that would make me an asshole like you. Course, sometimes I do act like a bona-fide asshole. But I still don't want you to like me when I act like you .... you asshole.
~
Which makes this start to sound like a Zen Haiku.
~
Announcing....
Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week for Week 18 of 2009.

Peter Caruso
Kevin Gallegher
Sean Booth
Jennifer Geraci
Ellen Forgione
Maria Shriver

So you are really an asshole if you think that everytime this Blog mentions an asshole, it refers to you. But you already know if you are an asshole. You asshole.

Tuna Lips said...
Yer anger keeps me warm, like watchin' pappy pistol whip a no good poacher, poachin' on his poachin' ground.

1 comment:

Tuna Lips said...

Yer anger keeps me warm, like watchin' pappy pistol whip a no good poacher, poachin' on his poachin' ground.