Thursday, April 09, 2009

POTW Week 14

Since I've been fairly out straight with Nanepashemet Telecom this week, it was nice for Tuna Lips to make an appearance. He is one funny sonofabitch, and really takes the pressure off of me from having to come up with pithy remarks on a consistent basis.
~
And I haven't been feeling too pithy lately anyway.
~
Today would have been a great day to put in some time on the Workbench and Mike's Coffee Table, but I had to spend the whole freaking day trying to make money. How Lame is That!!!! It's about time that somebody offered me one of those paid sabbaticals that the college professors get, so that they can allow their creative juices to rejuvenate.
~
Need to get one of those gigs.
~
Announcing....
~
Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week for the 14th week of 2009.

Dale Johnson
Dustin Padroia
Sarah Crawford
Jessica Rincon
Terrence Swhwab
Kevin Calnan
~
Don't worry.... If I had a sabbatical, I'd still keep posting to this pathetic blog.

No comments: