Sunday, April 12, 2009

Coffee Table Redo


After two coats of West System Special Coating Clear Epoxy on Mike's coffee table, I've come to a conclusion. It is not acceptable.
~
The sanding job is just too sub par. So I'm going to refinish the bottom of the tabletop and get the sanding done right.
~
The problem is a penetrating stain and swirl marks that have shown up through the finish.
~
I'm sure that the vast number of you unsophisticated Peeps would find no problem in it, and would give your usual annoying "oohs" and "ahs". But my standing as a Mountain of a Man cannot compromise on this.
~
It must be redone.


Tuna Lips said...

Looks like my shorts after a few days on the road and a tad too much fiber, what with that big racin' stripe down the middle.

1 comment:

Tuna Lips said...

Looks like my shorts after a few days on the road and a tad too much fiber, what with that big racin' stripe down the middle.