Monday, March 09, 2009

Cosmic Wink

I was really getting depressed about something, then I came upon this entry into my own Blog from a couple of years ago.
_____________

What's your Great Grandfather's first name? That's your father's or mother's grandfather. I don't know either!
~
That is a whole life that went by, directly related to your existance, and you don't know jack about him - even his first name.
~
How important can our life's issues be if in less than 100 years, nobody will know if you even lived?
~
Makes you wonder about sweating the small stuff, or taking life too seriously.
_____________

So there it is.... the "present me" gaining solace from the "past me".
~
In a short wink of a cosmic eye, all of this stuff won't matter, and will seem not to have even existed. This is getting too weird.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cosmic Winks says it all.You guys are in our hearts and prayers.