Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Better Deal

Hi Peeps.
~
Just coming up for air after a worldwind three days this week, pumping the production from the Nanepashemet mill.
~
Tomorrow will be no different. We are going in four different directions and will be covering projects from Harrington, Maine to New London, CT.... with two points in between.
~
If you want to know where the hell Harrington is, we were wondering the same question. It's six hours drive north from here... about an hour north of Acadia National Park. My partner, Mike Elsier, is handling that one and I'll be in southern Connecticut, pulling permits and attending a hearing. I was feeling bad about having to drive all the way to New London, until I Google Mapped Harrington.
~
Now I'm pretty certain that I have the best side of that deal.
~
It's a glamorous job... plus we get paid for doing it.
~

No comments: