Saturday, February 07, 2009

Supply Trip

Peeps.
~
I have a strong recommendation for you.
~
Never go to lunch on a Fri. afternoon... have four beers and two scotches... then decide it might be a good idea to go to Costco for a little supply run.
~
On my way home, I definitely had a bad case of buyer's remorse.
~
  • Not sure why I needed a 30 pack of Red Bull.
  • Ten bucks worth of TUMS antacid tablets seemed a bit much.
  • The ten pack of uniball pens was entirely unnecessary.
  • An additional pair of jeans made no sense at all.
  • Forty dollars for Gillette Fusion razor blades was questionable.
~
But at least I had the good sense to buy twelve paper towel rolls, 24 rolls of toilet paper and three sets of leather work gloves. Not to mention the 55 packets of Quaker Instant Oatmeal and the 4 lbs of salted butter.
~
There was more stuff... but I'm too embarrassed to tell you what it was.
~
Four beers and two scotches.... cost me $400 bucks at Costco.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your lucky, most of the items purchased will no doubt find some use - eventually. In the past, I have found myself spending considerably more than $400. after consuming four beers and 2 or maybe 4 tequilas. And, my purchases weren't nearly as practical as yours.