Saturday, February 21, 2009

Weekend Workload

The great thing about weekends is that it takes the pressure off. Even if you decide to work, you can pretty much depend that people won't be calling you, taking you off plan and causing you to change direction.
~
You can concentrate on one thing and get it done.
~
But that doesn't help you if you have a bunch of conflicting priorities.
~
Since Nanepashemet Telecom has taken flight, it's impossible to get the mundane administrative stuff done during the week. Like figuring out expenses and billing for reimburseables.
~
But I also have to demolish the mantle over our fireplace and get the rubble to the dump while it is open on Saturday, so that we are ready for the Morso installation on Mon.
~
And then there is the freaking tax work that has to get done for both Sundance and Nanepashemet, because my appointment with my accountant is next week.
~
Plus, I have to take care of an investment deal for Mike.
~
The challenge here is that all of this stuff really has to get done this weekend. I can see where a lesser man would falter, but it's all under control for a mountain of a man like me.

No comments: