Saturday, February 21, 2009

Nice Bosch


I've bought a few jig saws in my life, and always found them to be one of the most useful tools.
~
So since I could easily live without it.... when I bought this Bosch 1591EVSK 6.4 Amp Barrel Grip Jigsaw during one of my late night Amazon buying sprees, I thought it was extravagant and stupid as usual.
~
But this baby is the winner hands down. I used it today to cut through the 2 1/2" fir plank that was the mantle for the fireplace that nearly burned the house down.
~
It went right through the wood with as straight and clean a cut as if I cut it with a table saw. There was little vibration and virtually no creep or wander.
~
So not so stupid after all!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ise recommends iffin yer to steal some tools, the above mentioned Bosh jig saw, and anythin' else you can get yer mitts on in this fellers garage. sounds like ripe pickins. Got any women on breedin' age boardin' at yer house, or how bout cash saved 'aneath yer mattress? Don't wanna make too many trips.