Saturday, February 14, 2009

Bullshit Barristers


On my way to the Marblehead Transfer Station (aka Town Dump) this morning with Ryan, he made a comment about what assholes the "Barristers" at Starbucks are.
~
Man... did he hit the nail on the head!
~
On average, the Starbucks people who sell you coffee are rude and smug. Not sure why.
~
Is it because they resent you because of the station in life that they presently find themselves? They really don't seem to do much. For the Bold Medium that I buy, they just fill up the cup. I have to put the Splenda and Half and Half in by myself.

BTW, I simply refuse to call the size Vente, or Tall. That's just plain stupid.
~
Maybe being forced to call a "medium" a "Vente" all day long brings out the asshole in you. I guess I have to give them the benefit of the doubt.
~
The bottom line is that I like Starbucks coffee. I know that some people call it "Tarbucks", I still prefer it over Dunkin Donuts. But the people at Dunkin Donuts are way better that the Starbucks asshole barristers.
~
Now... is everybody who works there an Asshole??? Of course not!..... just the majority.

Tuna Lips said...

Sounds ta me like homo anxiety. Folks dont much give a rat's arse fer where ye gits yer joe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds ta me like homo anxiety. Folks dont much give a rat's arse fer where ye gits yer joe.