Sunday, February 08, 2009

A Bit Pretentious

So today I ran into someone who told me supposedly what I was thinking, and why I should not be thinking it.
~
That's pretty cool.
~
I don't even know what the hell I'm thinking most of the time, but this Know-It-All has the fascinating insight to tell me what I think and why I'm wrong to think it.
~
So, you invent what I think, and then condemn me for thinking it......
A foolproof argument.
Holy Shit!
I wish I was that smart.
Katie Couric could do no better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Back in the days, I ran this here gimick of knowing what someone thunk, used it to beguile many of the ladies in the Studio 27 days (it was a smallish roadhouse outside Smallpox, OK, get it?). Was the Billy Beer days, I gets a little misty thinkin' on them times. "Missy, I know you want to throw that there drink in my face, but I am sure the best thing to do is slam in down on this here bar and walk away." Never had to buy the next philly a drink, most never anyhows. And you throws enough vibes out there, somethin' recklessy inebriated is bound to stumble atwixt yer cross hairs. Or, Shoo Fly had dropped a lude in they drink, then that was like shootin fish in a barrel. Coo coo, we Tuna boys work the clubs with much efficaciousity.