for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Saturday, January 31, 2009

POTW Week 4

So I get this email with all sorts of attitude from my friend, Pat Piscatelli, about missing the POTW Selection.
~
Patrick...."Et tu Brute!"
~
Pat knows Latin and is classically educated as a former street kid from Taft School, so he knows exactly what I am saying to him.
~
But for you other boneheads, it is a quote from Shakespeare's "Julius Caesar". And it stands for... "Why did you stick the freaking knife in me Brutus? I thought you were my freaking friend!"
~
It's sad that I have to explain everything. And you really have no excuse. I read Shakespeare at Lynn English High School, not some hoity-toity, pedigreed academy like Shrewsbury High or something.
~
Anyway...
~
Announcing...
Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week for the 4th week of 2009.

The Lift Ticket Lady at Mount Cranmore
Mike Nestor
Pat Piscatelli
Bob Brown
Ric Hudson
Diane Feinstein

Ironically, I was down by Taft School in Connecticut on Thurs. pulling permits for Nanepashemet Telecom, which caused Piscatelli to miss his precious POTW Selection post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus