Thursday, December 11, 2008

POTW Week 49

Peeps -
I am most heartfully sorry that I have neglected you.... what with all of the emails threatening suicide and all.... I personally would never kill myself over a freaking blog.... But that's just me.
~
If you want to off yourself because of a missing blog post fix, be my guest. But remember... a dead person cannot be a Peep of the Week!!!
~
That thought alone should sustain your pathetic, insidious, paltry lives.!!!!
~
Which reminds me....

ANNOUNCING.....
Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week for the 49th week of 2008.

Harvey Rowe
Susan Raich
Ted Moore
Mike Elsier
Caroline Kennedy
Dan Bennett

Soon the Blog postings will be back to normal again, but Nanepashemet Telecom is caught in that end of the year corporate "I have to make my numbers to get my bonus, so let's thrash the contractors" mode.

No comments: