Saturday, December 13, 2008

Saturday Chores

It's a cold Saturday morning and do or die time to get to Amazon and send some gifts to my family in Florida. That's a top priority.
~
I still haven't shaken this cold completely so have stayed away from seeing my new grandson, Ethan. Maybe today it will be safe enough to meet him by this afternoon, if this hacking cough has left me by then. I'm sure he's been disappointed by not seeing me yet.
~
Other stuff that has to be done includes....

  • Covering the Tender for the weekend,
  • Hauling the Trash that I forgot to put out this week to the Marblehead Dump
  • Cleaning out my file draws and bookcase from irrelevant crap.
  • Tons of Nanepashemet paperwork
~
Seems doable. Or... I could sit here in my pajamas blogging and watch TV all day. It's not like that never happened before.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A real "wireless" man would have driven up the night before and beat the bad weather. There's a credo maintained by sucessful wireless firms: WHATEVER IT TAKES!!! Problem is, I'm not sure "this" can be learned. Nanepashemet may lack the leadership to clear the year-end hurdle. Let's step up and get back in the ball game. There is NO TOMORROW in wireless!

Wosidious