Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tennis Tough Talk

Peeps....
You remember the Insidious Bob Wojcik, who successfully ruined my running career by his fraudulent advice on stretching. Now he is at it again, wistfully remembering a tennis match that he and I clashed in at the North Conway NH venue last fall.

"Speaking of the makings of Mountain Men... My doc confirmed that I took you down, on your homecourt with two (not one) torn Menisci. To come back from one set down, then 3 Love in the last set while in excrutiating pain is inspriational and without a doubt, the true definition of a mountain man! "

What he is trying to say in his folksy colloquial manner, is that he once beat me in Tennis while suffering with two torn Menisci.
~
First of all Bob, I don't know what the hell a Menisci is. So why the hell are you boasting that you that you had two of said Menisci torn????
~
The fact is that you were in danger of being beaten in tennis by an old, fat, white guy, who damn near collapsed from exhaustion before the warm ups were over. Despite being at least ten years of age older than you, and slovenly living those ten years at that, I made you tear your freaking Menisci in order to beat me.
~
I anxiously await a rematch.

Wosidious said...
btw...what made you get back on your bike after three months? Did you run out of gas or something but couldn't wait to run out for some more nachos? Motivation or necessity? That is the question!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

btw...what made you get back on your bike after three months? Did you run out of gas or something but couldn't wait to run out for some more nachos? Motivation or necessity? That is the question!

Wosidious