Thursday, November 06, 2008

At Katelyn’s Request

Katelyn asked me to blog the episode in the life of Lauren Rathbone. Normally I would not concede to this type of request, but I thought this it was extraordinary that Kate asked me to Blog something, rather than remove something from the Blog.... plus it's really funny.


 

Lauren writes....

I have never been so embarassed in my life...I went to market basket tonite after the boys went to bed, and I have been trying not to eat sweets inorder to lose the 20 extra pounds they have left me...Well I had a major breakdown at the store and bought a slice of Boston creme pie,,who does that...But I was too embarassed to eat it at home(more like could not wait)...So I ate it driving home, well all the sudden "I get pulled over...The cop asked me if I was drinking because I was swerving on the back road..I had to tell him no I was shoving PIE in my face before I get home, because I broke my diet...He laughed in my FACE....I never in MY life think I have been so mortified,,,,and I cannot tell Jason he will never let me live it down...I was crying I was so embarressed !!!! I tell you I wish i was drinking...

No comments: