Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Universe Fabric

Peeps....
~
Didn't I give you fair warning????
~
Didn't I explicitly say that I was out straight with Nanepashemet Telecom and that I wouldn't be coming up for air until Nov. 1????
~
So what's with all of your whining and complaining about not having a nice fresh Nanepashemet Blog Post that you can get into the fetal position and suck your thumb with?
~
It's all about you, isn't it? You don't care how overworked and stressed out I am, as long as you get your little Blogging fix on a daily basis. You, You, and not to be overlooked, You. Disgusting, self centered, bombastic blobs of paltry protoplasm.
~
If I didn't think that it would rip a hole in the fabric of the Universe, I'd shut down this pathetic blog right here, right now.
~
Whoa.... That even scares me!

No comments: