Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Prognostication

Hundreds of the Peeps have been calling and emailing me lately asking me what I think of the nation's financial crisis.
~
Irritating and Annoying.
~
What do I you think I am???? Some sort of fuzzy, comforting, economic super seer???? Fuzzy yes, but the other stuff... definitely no.
~
But if your fears won't quell until you get my word on the situation, it is this...
~
Nothing is ever as bad as it seems, and nothing is ever as good as it seems. We're not going into a deep depression.. this is a correction in the market that must be attended to. \
~
But there should be a nice seat in hell for incompetents like Frank and Pelosi so that they can perform their specialty of fanning the flames for all eternity.

Tuna Lips said...

if hell means you spend yer days gettin buggered by some red eyed imp, then that pickle-sniffin' Frank boy youse growed up there in Fairyland is at the gates of his own Promised Land. Screw balls.
Jephimany Prescious.

TL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

if hell means you spend yer days gettin buggered by some red eyed imp, then that pickle-sniffin' Frank boy youse growed up there in Fairyland is at the gates of his own Promised Land. Screw balls.
Jephimany Prescious.

TL

Anonymous said...

I would say that it is times like these where get along guys, guys who are not out for themselves, honest, and loyal, feel a sense of "I told you so".

John Nestor said...

Anonymous -
Now, on top of not knowing your name, I have no freaking idea of what you just said. You really have to articulate better.