Sunday, September 14, 2008

King and his Cassell

Everybody is so concerned about the loss of Tom Brady as quarterback of the Patriots, and they are questioning the ability of Matt Cassell to fill the gaping hole. But Cassell has some great advantages.... namely throwing to the likes of Randy Moss and Wes Welker, and having Tom Brady on the sidelines giving you advice and encouragement.
~
Plus the Patriots defense has to be super up to prove themselves in this situation.
~
And no... I don't believe that Sarah Palin could quarterback the Pats. She obviously doesn't have the experience. But I do believe she could be a wide receiver. She would definitely burn Biden.
~
At any rate, I will be out helping Tyler Gill and Chris Crawford to pull their lobster traps around 1:00 PM, then I'll probably head up to the Gerry Volunteer Firemen's Association around 4:00PM to catch the Patriots-Jets game.
~
Dave Bruett told me that he and "My-Friend-Who-Doesn't-Want-His-Name-Mentioned-in -the- Blog" will be there, and I'm sure that Gill and the Crawford Boys have the appropriate permissions in place and will be in attendance for that cameraderie at the Gerry... and the cheap beers.

No comments: