Friday, August 29, 2008

Weekend Focus

It's a long Labor Day holiday weekend.
~
Normally, this would be a good time to kick back. But I want to get the Sundance landscaping looking real good for the opening of the school next week.
~
And I want to get some nagging maintenance issues done around Beverly Ave. Like waterproofing under the deck to store the lawnmower and powerwasher etc. there rather than in the garage.
~
I have to put the garage back in shape for some serious boatbuilding work on the Marblehead Gunning Dory. So I suppose that you forgot about that project???? After all, it is one of the primary focuses of this pathetic Blog.... or so it is supposed to be.
~
Despite all of this Puritannical attention to labor, I still have to catch some fish this weekend. Maybe a football tuna or striped bass.... Maybe.

No comments: