Saturday, August 02, 2008

Week 31 - Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week

I broke down and let "Bud Collins" have the last word after all.
~
A big part of being the Mountain of a Man that I am, is letting the little people have their say.
~
A lesser man would have pummeled the hapless "Bud", but I have the God given ability to rise above it all.... be the bigger man.... turn the other cheek.
~
The fact that Bud is a worthless, wiggling, wimpy, weenie doesn't give me the right to shut him down by taking the last word. That would be unsuitable on my part. So enjoy your last word, "Bud", you pathetic POS!!!!
~
Speaking of unsuitable....... time for the insidious weekly selection.
~
ANNOUNCING
Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week for the 31st week of 2008

Jeremy Johnson
Charlie Jellison
Jim Peabody
Jack Henderson
Manny Ramirez
Mike McLellan

Time to resume living and let living.

No comments: