Monday, August 11, 2008

Packed Agenda

This week is shaping up to be a real doozy.
~
Did I just say "doozy"? If I did, I apologize.
~
Anyway....
~
The week starts out with getting permits in Gloucester and Bourne on Monday and Tues. And I have to fit in the Merrimack Football Golf Tournament in Windham, NH today. In retrospect, I really can't afford the time to golf, but I've lined up a good foursome. Hope my game shows up.
~
Wed., Thurs., and Fri., I'll be up in Rockland, Maine to close out the first phase of the Coast Guard site that Nanepashemet Telecom is building. All of the issues with other customers will be handled remotely because my Internet Card works great up there.
~
In the middle of all this I have to file the Sundance taxes by Friday.
~
"How will it all get done???" you ask.
~
Why don't you just pay attention to what you have to do this week, and let me worry about that.

No comments: