Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Admitting to Weakness

The last couple of days have been a whir of activity at Nanepashemet Telecom.
~
So naturally this pathetic blog has had to suffer. What do you want from me? I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth. No trust funds, no inherited wealth. I generally have had to work my ass off everyday to make a living.
~
And even if Nanepashemet Telecom is cruising along now, there is always the chance that it can fall off of a cliff. So I have to work hard and be vigilant, even in the good times.
~
So.... How's that for a nice dose of paranoia????
~
At any rate, I can sense a bit of workaholic creeping into my character, and will try hard to screw off more often in the future.
~
It's especially hard to admit to weaknesses when you are a mountain of a man like me. But I do have my shortcomings.

No comments: