Saturday, July 19, 2008

Working on Saturday

I'm working today because tomorrow we are taking the WhaleEye up the Annisquam River in Gloucester with Will and Linda Murray, and Monday, we will be driving up the coast of Maine for a Coast Guard site kickoff.
~
So I won't have too much office time in the next few days, and the details really pile up fast. If you don't keep pace, you can be buried in paper easily. I hate to do office work on Saturday and Sunday, but I guess if you fish on Friday, it's only fair.
~
Joanne and I will probably spend the night in Bar Harbor, ME and tour Acadia National Park on Tues. This Coast Guard gig is not too tough to take ... between trips to Nantucket and Bar Harbor. I hope we win the job on Block Island, because I've never been there before.

No comments: