Friday, July 11, 2008

Cruise gets Stoned

So we plan a nice evening harbor cruise with Tommy O and his lovely wife Linda, and what happens???
~
Tommy gets a freaking kidney stone!
~
Just because he's doubled over in pain, we have to return to the Village Landing.
~
Wouldn't you think that he could tough it out??? I mean.... how bad can a little kidney stone hurt anyway?
~
Regardless of the nuisance, I swiftly brought him to the dock and cancelled the night's festivities. I can be the bigger man. Then, just to rub it in, Tommy gets rushed to the Salem Hospital Emergency Room.
~
The nerve of some people!
~
I hope he's alright though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its not like he is missing boof duty or something. Take it easy.

I had Phoebe chanting boof boof boof on our walk this morning.

Boof Bosner