Friday, June 13, 2008

Peeps of the Week - 23

So Joanne and I went to dinner tonight at the Boston Yacht Club with Katelyn, Mike and his girlfriend, Kelley Clark, and Mike and I order the Dark and Stormies.
~
I fully expected a weak imitation of the masterful national drink of Bermuda..... certainly nothing approaching the versions that I regularly concoct over at Beverly Avenue.
~
But I was pleasantly surprised! Those BYC bluebloods have pretty much got it right. A tall glass, not too much ice, with the Gosling's Black Seal Rum resonating within the Ginger Beer!
~
Not as good as mine, mind you.... but a damn good rendition.
~
That reminds me.... I'm a day late on the POTW selections.

ANNOUNCING.....
Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week for the 23rd week of 2008

Kobe Bryant
Kelley Clark
Bobby Brown (standing in for Big Brown, because an animal can't be a POTW)
Dustin Pedroia
Brian Butler
Tyler Gill

BTW, the WhaleEye is on the mooring now and many many fish are taking their last, watery gill breaths.

No comments: