Friday, May 23, 2008

Three Day Weekend


I'm only a few conference calls and some accounting work away from a long three day weekend. The weather report is aces. Looks like summer temps are kicking in.
~
The WhaleEye hasn't been launched so that we'll be giving quite a few fish a stay of execution until a future weekend. Then all bets are off, because fish will die this season.
~
I'm just going to lay low and stay around the hood. Both Mike and Kate talked about dropping by, and we have Little Will on Sunday and Monday. Looks like there is a great chance to get all of the sanding done on the Tender and Will's Toychest so that I can begin the spray varnishing next week.
~
BTW, yesterday, I completed my second running workout on the tread mill with NO KNEE PAIN!
~
If I can get some quality workouts in over the weekend, then maybe I can salvage the attempt at the Marine Marathon this October.

No comments: