Friday, April 04, 2008

Victorious Week

You remember how I was telling to to celebrate your victories? Well, this week was one big freaking victory.
~
Nanepashemet Telecom made great strides with existing and prospective customers, and other stuff that I've been working on for a long time now took a giant leap forward.
~
I know all about waiting for the check to clear... but you have to have these forward strides to even get the check. If it all comes to fruition, that would be great, but even if some of it drops out, it's still damn good.
~
If I lost about 24 lbs last week, it would have been perfect.

Tuna Lips said...

Puts me to mind of them old time songs you'd here them coloreds singin' whislt they went to cleanin' the pile of dung usin's had 'em livin' in, down by the Wooly Swamp.

Victeree is mines,
Victeree is mines,
Victeree t'day is mines!
I told Satan, get thee behind
Victeree today is mines!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Puts me to mind of them old time songs you'd here them coloreds singin' whislt they went to cleanin' the pile of dung usin's had 'em livin' in, down by the Wooly Swamp.

Victeree is mines,
Victeree is mines,
Victeree t'day is mines!
I told Satan, get thee behind
Victeree today is mines!