Saturday, April 19, 2008

Saco Water Level


So I was up in North Conway today, and decided to check out the water level at the Saco River and see if any trout were around.
~
The water was higher and rushed faster that any non flooding time that I can remember. The large, rushing volume was cloudy with sand and leaf debris. I learned a long time ago to refrain from trout fishing if you couldn't see them.
~
I went to some of the area galleries and was again impressed by some of the furniture on sale. I'm convinced that I could do that stuff if I didn't have to work for a living. I was inspired to get going on Will's toy chest and did a work breakdown structure that indicated that I have 40 hours in work in store before the chest will be ready. Since Will's birthday is in June, I'm already cutting it close.
~
Tomorrow, Archrival Joe Collins and his main squeeze, the lovely Michelle are coming up to visit us.
~
Don't worry.... I'm hip to his psychological tactics. He can't get into my head. NO WAY!

No comments: