Thursday, April 03, 2008

POTW - Week 14

In case you didn't know it, Thursday is Nanepashemet Peep of the Week day. That's so much better than plain old Thursday, isn't it???
~
More than most weeks, today we got a number of nominations and lobbying for selection.
~
Annoying.
~
Those of you who know me well, realize that I could never be swayed or influenced.... unless of course you gave me cash or Lagavulin. I'm only human, after all.
~
To be truthful, I haven't seen any Lagavulin come my way in some time now. Very dissapointing. It's getting so this Blog isn't even worth it, even though the David Letterman show is probing to get an appearance by Tuna Lips. There's nothing in that for me, and TL will never blow his cover.

ANNOUNCING.....
Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week for Week 14 of 2008
  • Brian Butler
  • Katelyn Nestor
  • Rebecca May
  • Ethan Rathbone
  • Patrick Piscatelli
  • Sam Simons
Letterman could never pay enough to get an appearance. And we would never even consider Leno.... unless he asked.

No comments: