Monday, March 10, 2008

Punk Piscatelli

Wojcik called me today, wondering how the training was going. He said he begins in earnest today.
~
Then Piscatelli sent around this blasphemous email saying that it would never happen.
~
There is movement in the firmament.
~
If you ever want to motivate me, tell me I can't do something.
~
I'm not talking about things that are immoral, unethical or illegal.
~
I'm talking about things that other people can do in business or otherwise that seem to pose a challenge.
~
Like running a Marathon in freaking October!!!!
~
Go ahead, Piscatelli.... you Juris Doctoring, Chinese Speaking, South Boston legendary, Street Kid from Taft School, Northern Italian, Certified PMP......
~
Make My Day.

McMahon said....

Hey J.

These buddies of your do realize they are just battling it out for second place right?

No way I'm losing to anyone on that list.

~
You realize Tommy, that to come through on this smack, you're going to have to break three hours? Because that's where Towne will be.

I'll be cheering you on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey J.

These buddies of your do realize they are just battling it out for second place right?

No way I'm losing to anyone on that list.

-McMahon