for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Feeling

It's been quite a while since I was really psyched on a Friday night because of the upcoming weekend. Usually there is a bit of anxiety because of the work obligations that are left outstanding.
~
Contrary to popular belief, I don't finish my work everyday. It's not that I screw off, which is hardly ever, but the amount of work seems to exceed the hours in the day.... every day.
~
And it always piles up to the end of the week. Mentally, I always resolve to take care of some of it over the weekend, and in reality, this often happens. But this weekend, I just don't have the angst... even though there are some swinging loose ends.
~
I don't even feel guilty.
~
It probably has something to do with the good weather report.... sunny in the balmy 40's.
~
So I'll get out in the driveway, and maybe even rev up the Dory project a little bit. Joanne wants to take Mike and Kate to the BYC on Saturday, and then Ryan and Courtney will be bringing Will over on Easter Sunday.
~
By Monday, the anxiety can resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus