Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Feeling

It's been quite a while since I was really psyched on a Friday night because of the upcoming weekend. Usually there is a bit of anxiety because of the work obligations that are left outstanding.
~
Contrary to popular belief, I don't finish my work everyday. It's not that I screw off, which is hardly ever, but the amount of work seems to exceed the hours in the day.... every day.
~
And it always piles up to the end of the week. Mentally, I always resolve to take care of some of it over the weekend, and in reality, this often happens. But this weekend, I just don't have the angst... even though there are some swinging loose ends.
~
I don't even feel guilty.
~
It probably has something to do with the good weather report.... sunny in the balmy 40's.
~
So I'll get out in the driveway, and maybe even rev up the Dory project a little bit. Joanne wants to take Mike and Kate to the BYC on Saturday, and then Ryan and Courtney will be bringing Will over on Easter Sunday.
~
By Monday, the anxiety can resume.

No comments: