Monday, March 17, 2008

Go to the Heights

Joanne made a boiled corned beef and cabbage dinner, and we had the Peabody's over for St. Patrick's Day dinner.
~
Andrew, the talented hockey goalie at St. Paul's School, who is also their son is being wooed by Babson and Boston College.
~
I'm trying my best to get them leaning to BC.
~
I mean... would you rather go to Wellesley or the Silvio Conte Arena to see a hockey game???
~
My point exactly. Plus the kid could use a good Jesuit education. BC is the logical choice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought your reference was to Dorchester Heights, from where Washington shelled the British and ran them out of Boston Harbor, using the guns that General Knox took from Fort Ticonderoga through muck and mire. As told in the John Adams serial, part 2.

Historatelli