for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Monday, March 24, 2008

Day Off

I didn't work out today.... on purpose. That's such a radical departure from the old me... when it was the exception to work out.
~
But I cycled 37 miles on the Cybex this weekend and decided to take a day to recover. Two more weeks on the Cybex, then I tune up the Nordic Trak Treadmill for five weeks of low impact running.
~
It's my fantasy to break 3 hrs. 45 min. and qualify in the Marine Corps Marathon for next year's Boston Marathon. All without breaking a sweat on the asphault yet.
~
Yup, that's my fantasy all right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus