for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Bonus Burn

My workout today was one of the worst so far, and also one of the best.
~
Although my Cybex Bike mph ave. was almost under 20 and I barely made it to 10.2 miles in 30 minutes, I was psyched, because I almost didn't workout at all... my motivation was at a low. Even with Collins talking smack, I just didn't want to go.
~
Which is why I'm totally stoked about getting the burn. Since I didn't want to workout, but did anyway, it's all gravy. And that talk is making me hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus