for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Tuesday, March 04, 2008

ArchRival Smack

More marathon training smack from my ArchRival, Joe Collins.


That's right Joe.... keep golfing.... that will definitely get you ready.


Jay:

Like Brown and Wocjik, I too traveled to FL and trained last week... It takes a great deal of effort to hit 3-4 buckets of golf balls, play 18 holes; smoke cigars and drink beer - this is a very difficult regimen ! However - I also began the limbering program - stretching for Golf; stretching for biking; and stretching for running.

To cut to the chase... 3 rounds and about 10 buckets of balls (and btw, I was striping them down the middle !)

2/25 1.5 mile run and elliptical total 700 calories; 100 situps;

2/27 10.1 mile bike 75 situps; weights

3/4 12.5 mile bike 75 situps; weights

Wt is now down to 205 (from 220 start ! !) I hope that when I return to FL this week - that I'm not hounded on the beach with requests to be a personal trainer !

Tell Mike I want him to make the commitment and set this as a goal ! It will be one more chance to show the 'ol man that Mike can "take him down" !

- Svelte Archie

I can't wait to scorch this cocky bastard in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus