for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Thursday, February 14, 2008

POTW Week 7

Every once and awhile, one of you pathetic Peeps sends me an email, asking why I get so aggravated and irritable.
~
If you read the earlier shit from Piscatelli and McMahon, you'd see how hard it is to be me.
~
With friends like that... who needs Al Queda???
~
ANNOUNCING....
Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week for Week 7 of 2008
  • Courtney Nestor
  • Pat Piscatelli
  • Tommy McMahon
  • Jim Peabody
  • Katelyn Nestor
  • Kim Dunn
BTW... I got a nice email from a Peep out of Newport News, VA today who wanted tips on building a Marblehead Chamberlain Gunning Dory. I almost forgot that I was a boatbuilder. Thanks for the reality check. Time to get back into the garage.

Tuna Lips said...

I applaud yer return to your garage roots. That garage is a place where a man can do some thinking, and the epoxy and lacquer essences can put your mind on a God plane of knowing things.

Winter time too. I tells you what, grasshopper, you get that cat in there to russle up some varmints. Aimin' to hone your arts of war? Then have a snort or three of clear likker and sit in that fume hood. You watch that cat hunt them field mice, and you shall see the face of God. Pilgrim, I kid you not. But dont put on Burt Bacharach's Greatest Hits and start rummaging through the missus clothing storage. The EMTs told me I nearly asphyxiated myself in those panty hose and pumps. Not good.

1 comment:

  1. Tuna Lips2:14 PM

    I applaud yer return to your garage roots. That garage is a place where a man can do some thinking, and the epoxy and lacquer essences can put your mind on a God plane of knowing things.

    Winter time too. I tells you what, grasshopper, you get that cat in there to russle up some varmints. Aimin' to hone your arts of war? Then have a snort or three of clear likker and sit in that fume hood. You watch that cat hunt them field mice, and you shall see the face of God. Pilgrim, I kid you not. But dont put on Burt Bacharach's Greatest Hits and start rummaging through the missus clothing storage. The EMTs told me I nearly asphyxiated myself in those panty hose and pumps. Not good.

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus