for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Friday, February 29, 2008

On a Streak

I hope that most of you don't come to this Blog just to check my workout stats. But just in case you do, you will note that I have worked out every day for the last seven days - an adult personal record.
~
The establishment of consistency is an accomplishment in and of itself. And Maintaining that consistency is a strong motivational influence.
~
My knee ( the one that I screwed up by taking the advice of the insidious Wojcik ) feels great. And I feel pretty good, although I'm definitely not ready to leave the bike and go to the treadmill. There's plenty of time, and I am keeping the faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus