Sunday, February 17, 2008

Dreams

Last night was brutal.
~
I dreamed about people and things that spanned the length of my experience for over 40 years. It wasn't scary, and the people were ageless, both dead and alive, and were inserted and juxtaposed into situations which were incongruous with the manner that I knew them.
~
People interspersed with others who had no relation to each other, like a City Planner from Lynn dealing with an Admin from General Dynamics. Totally different ages and contexts.
~
In the middle of it all, I had a nasty case of the runs and was thrashing around making Joanne's night a little too exciting in a not so nice way.
~
I'm not versed in Freud's interepretation of dreams theories, and I'm not sure if these are internal brain storms or external spiritual events. Probably a combination.
~
At any rate, I'd appreciate a less active night tonight.

Tuna Lips said...

Sounds like one of them dreams from Joseph of biblical times, you know, seven years of feast, seven years of famine.

I spose you best stock up on the pepto. Just one fellers thinking. Maybe start advising that picaninny governor you gots up there, them folks is all for such voo doo. Make some cash, grab a pension out of it.

Proaction thinking, best done on the latrine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like on of them dreams from Joseph of biblical times, you know, seven years of feast, seven years of famine.

I spose you best stock up on the pepto. Just one fellers thinking. Maybe start advising that picaninny governor you gots up there, them folks is all for such voo doo. Make some cash, grab a pension out of it.

Proaction thinking, best done on the latrine.