Saturday, February 09, 2008

Club Smackdown


It was the Boston Yacht Club v. Oakley Country Club smackdown last night as Joanne and I brought Joe Collins and his longtime squeeze, Michelle, to the BYC for dinner.
~
Joe is on the Board of Directors at Oakley, and I'm not even a Junior Assistant Commodore at BYC, but we still held our own.
~
Next time, we'll pit the Oakley v. the Gerry 5 Volunteer Firemen's Association.
~
~
J. Collins said...
My favorite part of the night was when Joanne said "You're still good looking, you're still hot !"Michelle said "Jay better not be Commodore or he will have to buy an Escalade" (like the present Commodore!)Nice to see you've joined the Yachting class ! I'm going to have to tell Towne that you dazzled us with your new Club !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My favorite part of the night was when Joanne said "You're still good looking, you're still hot !"

Michelle said "Jay better not be Commodore or he will have to buy an Escalade" (like the present Commodore!)

Nice to see you've joined the Yachting class ! I'm going to have to tell Towne that you dazzled us with your new Club !