Monday, February 11, 2008

Battles Lines Drawn

Joe Collins has taken the bait.
~
He's agreed to meet me on the field of honor... the Marine Corps Marathon in Arlington, VA on October 26, 2008.
~
I hope, that with the prayers and well wishes of all of you Peeps, that I will be injury free to train for this epic encounter. But, if you can't pray and well wish, at least don't taunt and ridicule.
~
With any luck, we can lure others, such as Bob Wojcik, or even Bob Towne, to test their skills in this battle of the Titans. As it is, with just Collins and myself, it should be quite a media event. If any more of you Peeps are up for the challenge, you have plenty of time to prepare for your pathetic attempt, but you better start now.
~
I know what your are thinking.... "Now he'll never finish the Chamberlain Marblehead Gunning Dory!" .... Please.... Just stop the panic and whining.
~
No need for shallow thinkers to have a field day. I have it all under control. Your precious Dory will be built according to schedule..... by a boatbuilder preparing for marathoning glory.

No comments: