for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Triple V Gut Check

OK.... I know, I know.
~
I've been really neglecting the Blog lately... the content has had no zing, no zip, no zap.
~
The Marblehead Chamberlain Gunning Dory project has also suffered.
~
But I have an excellent excuse, which I can't tell you about because it's personal. Don't worry though....as soon as I get time a little more time, this Nanepashemet Blog will virtually vibrate with vitality once more.
~
As it is, it's still on the cutting edge of cyber-journalism, what with Tuna Lips, Nancy and McMahon making cogent contributions over the last few days. It's still vastly superior to most anything else that you can pathetically surf to.
~
So quit your freaking whining. It's not so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus