for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday Fun

Peeps -
I can't deny that I am somewhat flattered by your concern, but why all the emails asking me what my plans are for this Sunday????
~
Don't you have your own stuff to do? You shouldn't be so obsessed with my paltry, unpunctual plans.
~
But just so you don't flip out and pull a nutty, here's what's in store for me today....
~
  • Put seed in the feeder.
  • Check on the Lynn property offer that I'm brokering as a favor.
  • Build doors for the trash bin at the side of the house.
  • Make a visit to the Nursing Home.
  • Clean up some Nanepashemet Telecom bookkeeping.
~
Happy????. Maybe now you can make your own damn list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus