for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Wednesday, January 02, 2008

POTY Acceptance

In an unanticipated and totally unprecedented move, Michael "Murph" Murphy actually has posted an acceptance speech. I would say that this totally vindicates my selection of Murph as Nanepashemet Peep of the Year.
___________

MURPH said...

"I have so may people to Thank....I would like to start with Nance Nog. I could not have gotten this far without the Nog. Not only has it helped me see women in a different light, it is very refreshing. Thank you Nancy. I would also like to thank Jay for this award. It was only a matter of time before I was recognized accordingly. You like me, the peeps really, really like me. As a regular Blogger I know I beat out a lot of qualified candidates. I know Tuna Lips must be very dissapointed. There is always next year Tuna Lips. I look forward to proudly wearing this crown for the next 365 days. And remember: IF it isn't fresh, it isn't Legal. -ANGRY"

___________

Why is this so annoying to me????

Simply put.... since Tuna Lips' true identity is sworn to secrecy, how could I then make him POTY???? Not inspirational at all Murph, but definitely befitting the other criteria.

Plus.... In case you hadn't noticed, there was NO NANCE NOG in 2007!!!!!!

I have to quit before I pop a gasket.

Now... Here comes the retort from a slightly riled up Tuna Lips.

_____________________

Tuna Lips said...

Au contraire, you leaping gnome. I applaud your selection and hope that it gits you some free stuff and maybe a some tail. Me, I gets all the free stuff and tail I needs. Not to procreate the point, but being me, its not a passing wimsy that gits handed around like a jug of cheap wine. Its a God-given responsibility. Shucks, the captains of industry, the scholastic athlete types, professional entertainers, entrepreneurs, right down to the line worker that spits on my tuna salad sangwich in the cafeteria to give that special zing, they all think to theyselves, "One day, to walk in that man's shoes". See, I give hope to the derelictive types and young pups aspiring for more than a hand job after the movies. I inspire the 50 something crowd to loosen their purse strings and moral apprehensions about "keep yer paws offa my wife", and the 30 something types that think that hard work and honesty actually pay off. That's for the other guy, I tells em. It is enough for me to look at myself in the mirror everyday and recognize that I have it going on. Thas what the ladies like to tell old TL when I freshen theys drink with my medina and crown royal potion - rock n' roll hoochie coo! So, I salute you, and if the mood strikes you, go rub one out. You've earned it. Me, I am going to survey the majesty of my excellenhood and stair at the sunset, like them ladies that walks along the beach speaking of feminine hygenics.



1 comment:

  1. Tuna Lips3:23 PM

    Au contraire, you leaping gnome. I applaud your selection and hope that it gits you some free stuff and maybe a some tail. Me, I gets all the free stuff and tail I needs. Not to procreate the point, but being me, its not a passing wimsy that gits handed around like a jug of cheap wine. Its a God-given responsibility. Shucks, the captains of industry, the scholastic athlete types, professional entertainers, entrepreneurs, right down to the line worker that spits on my tuna salad sangwich in the cafeteria to give that special zing, they all think to theyselves, "One day, to walk in that man's shoes". See, I give hope to the derelictive types and young pups aspiring for more than a hand job after the movies. I inspire the 50 something crowd to loosen their purse strings and moral apprehensions about "keep yer paws offa my wife", and the 30 something types that think that hard work and honesty actually pay off. That's for the other guy, I tells em. It is enough for me to look at myself in the mirror everyday and recognize that I have it going on. Thas what the ladies like to tell old TL when I freshen theys drink with my medina and crown royal potion - rock n' roll hoochie coo! So, I salute you, and if the mood strikes you, go rub one out. You've earned it. Me, I am going to survey the majesty of my excellenhood and stair at the sunset, like them ladies that walks along the beach speaking of feminine hygenics.

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus